Electronic Arts hat gestern ein neues Battlelog Update durchgeführt und dadurch einige Änderungen und Ergänzungen vorgenommen. Unter anderem wurden die ganzen Assignments und Auszeichnungen zum kommenden DLC Second Assault integriert, die Dog-Tags wurden besser Kategoriert uvm.
Was dieses Update alles mit sich bringt seht ihr in der Nachfolgenden Patch-Notes:
We are updating Battlelog on the web today, and will be rolling out the mobile update in the coming days. Details on the mobile app update to follow later.
– When you use the Battlelog mobile or tablet app after this update, you will be presented with a EULA acceptance screen that we legally have to present to users of the app. Please read and accept the EULA to continue using the app.
– Second Assault content is now available on Battlelog to match the in-game experience. News on Second Assault will follow soon.
FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS:
– Improved categorization of Dog Tags so they are better structured
– Better error message when trying to access BattleScreen on a server that has it disabled
– You can now see the number of Mission invites, and if none, number of Active Missions on Home in the Missions box
– You can now see the available keyboard controls on the Emblem Editor page
– Tweaks to the Suggestions algorithm to ensure that Battlepacks work better in the system
– Various minor tweaks and improvements
– Fixed an issue with duplicate servers sometimes appearing in the Server Browser
– Added missing Battlelog soldier portraits that were handed out in Battlepacks
– Fixed an issue where you couldn’t equip campaign dog tags in the mobile app
– Best Class in Battle Reports are now showed as N/A if you got no kit score
– The report button for individual players in Battle Reports now shows up correctly in Firefox
– Fixed an issue in the opened Battlepack popup, where items would sometimes not be rendered in order
– Fixed an issue where you sometimes couldn’t manually track Suggestions, when viewing them in the Stats pages
– Premium Calendar now show end dates for events, where applicable
– Fixed an issue with BattleScreen that made it not load when using it for Xbox One
– Fixed an issue with friends not always being shown in the „Playing Battlefield 4“ category when actually playing in the in-game Battlelog on PS4 and XB1
– Various display issues fixed and improved with the in-game Battlelog on PC, XB1 and PS4
– Various minor fixes