Lange haben wir darauf gewartet aber nun hat das Warten endlich ein Ende und der Lang ersehnte „Herbst-Patch“ zu Battlefield 4 steht nun zum Download bereit! Der neue Patch bringt auf dem PC satte 1,16 GB auf die Waage, wer also eine etwas langsamere DSL Leitung haben sollte muss sich etwas in Geduld üben. Die anderen Plattformen werden in laufe des Tages folgen, hier kann der Patch bis zu 2 GB groß sein. Anbei haben wir für euch natürlich nun auch die Finale Patch-Notes zum großen Battlefield 4 Flicken. Leider ist dieser noch nicht in deutsch verfügbar, daher nun erst einmal in Englisch:
ANIMATION BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
• All pistols: Removed randomization of iron sights fire animation on most pistols per CTE feedback.
• All automatic pistols: Shortened duration of slide animation during firing animations to prevent slide appearing to not cycle when firing quickly.
• Automatic rifles: Fixed missing trigger pull animations.
• Unica 6: Fixed hammer getting stuck on iron sights fire animation. Shortened reload threshold so magazine registers as full, faster.
• CS5: Fixed magazine going invisible if reload is interrupted. Fixed problem where bolt action animation wouldn’t play when firing near the end of the tactical reload animation.
• G36C: Fixed charging handle position during full/tactical reload.
• CZ-805: Fixed charging handle position during full/tactical reload.
• AWS: Enabled semi-automatic fire.
• XM25: Fixed fire animation; including reciprocating charging handle.
• Bulldog: Fixed problem with tiered reload.
• M60E4: Adjusted reload interrupt branches to match other LMGs; ammo box now stays mounted on interrupt.
• L96A1: Added missing interruptible reload branches.
• JNG90: Adjusted reload threshold to prevent bypassing re-chamber animation at the end of empty reload.
• SR338: Fixed bug where fire animation could be skipped by firing at a certain cadence. Raised reload threshold.
• L85A2: Adjusted foregrip position so Angled Grip attachment doesn’t clip through the trigger guard; fixed reload animation bug that could cause accessories to shift on the weapon during animation.
• RPK-74M: Reduced both reload times by .3 seconds to better match animation.
• HK45C: Removed hammer position mismatch between idle and ADS.
• ACW-R: Reduced time to register reload.
• QBU-88: Fixed clipping issue in deploy animation.
• SR2: Added reciprocating bolt fire animation.
• SR2: Fixed missing bolt on empty reload animation, fixed sprint pose clipping issue in water.
• 870: Fixed blending issue after zoom fire/pump action animation.
• M16A4: Fixed mismatched bipod pose, broken dust cover on model.
• RFB: Removed extra shell that moved when firing with a bipod and iron sights.
• MK 11 MOD 0: Opened dust cover to prevent jamming. Removed incorrect rotation during bipod fire animation.
• All DMRs, M82A3 Battle Pickups: Fixed bipod fire issue that skipped fire animation at higher rates of fire.
• M412 Rex, .44 Magnum: Adjusted fire animations for new trigger delay values, corrected trigger discipline while running.
• All belt-fed LMGs: Added “last few rounds” ammo visibility system to ADS fire animations.
• AWS: Fixed foregrip position to be on-rail in 1st person.
First grenade balance pass.
• Reduced initial capacity of RGO and v40 Minis by one.
• Reduced blast radius of RGO and v40 Minis requiring more accuracy for full damage.
• Increased the time it takes to refill explosives from ammo sources.
• These changes are an indirect buff to the Offensive and Grenadier specialization.
• Reduced RGO capacity 2->1
• Reduced RGO inner blast radius 1.65->1
• Reduced v40 capacity 3->2
• Reduced v40 blast radius 7->6
• Reduced v40 inner blast radius 2.5->1
• Increased ammo bag pickup time for grenades:
XM25 DART 1s->3.5s (5->4 rounds)
XM25 3.5s->6s (2->1 rounds)
40mm 3GL 8s->18s
40mm Smoke 2.5s->5s (matching flashbang now)
40mm LVG/HE 8s->9s
UI TRIAGE (HUD TWEAKS AND FIXES)
• Added advanced options for adjusting HUD icons.
• HUD icons transparency support.
• Aim down the sight (ADS) now causes auto transparency for HUD icons.
• Added a new option for whether tapping spot button should give attack/defense orders.
• Game mode bar on top of the mini map now also display objective squad order status.
• Fixed issue with having space between the mini map and the Team Deathmatch game mode info bar.
• Fixed the minimap world directions not showing in the Chinese version of the game.
• Added advanced gameplay options sliders to control the transparency of the HUD elements.
• Adjusted the red dot reticles for medium and long range sights for the Engineer Class primary weapons.
• Added an advanced gameplay option to change the size of the minimap
• Added an advanced gameplay option to make the minimap icons auto size along with the minimap scale
• Added an advanced gameplay option to set the default minimap scale
• Revive timer has been added. It will show timers on teammates so that the player can choose who to revive.
• Added a sound when defibrillators are 100% charged (giving the revived player 100% health back).
• Fix for an issue that could cause the HUD to disappear when the player brought up the game menu while in a revive state.
• Added initial implementation of revive timers for soldiers in man down state. It will now show timers on a teammate so that the player can choose who to revive.
• Fix for a bug when you were able to revive teammates by only rubbing the defibrillators.
• Fix for issue that would sometimes occur when two players on a team equipped defibrillators at the same time next to each other and are about to revive another team player, the player who is reviving gets no score and the other player gets score instead.
DICE <3 RUSH is an ongoing Battlefield 4 Community Test Initiative with the intent to improve Rush on base-game maps. This initial release includes new layouts and rule sets implemented on:
• Flood Zone
• Golmud Railway
• Hainan Resort
• Lancang Dam
• Operation Locker
• Paracel Storm
• Rogue Transmission
• Siege of Shanghai
• Zavod 311
Improvements to Dawnbreaker and further tweaks to the above maps will be looked at.
• Disabled Commander on the Rush game mode for all maps
OBLITERATION COMPETITIVE IMPROVEMENTS
• Reduced radar sweep on home bases to 40 meters.
• Bomb does not have to be planted in a sequence anymore.
• Reduced the time it takes to plant a bomb from 10 to 8 seconds.
• Raised Obliteration Bomb icon over the bomb carrier’s head.
• Reduced the combat area on Operation Locker based on player feedback.
• Reduced the combat area on Golmund Railway and tweaked the spawn points.
• Fixed bomb out of bounds on Golmund Railway.
• Blocked pipe access to rooftops on Zavod 311.
• Reduced the combat area on Zavod 311.
PLATFORM SPECIFIC FIXES
• Fix for a game crash.
• Added FOV slider (option) for the chase cameras of all vehicles.
• Fix for an issue where Users where unable to rebind gadgets to slot 1.
• Fixed an issue where the chat log settings wouldn’t properly function after a player exited the game.
• Tweaked latency indicator.
• Better post-processing for medium graphics settings.
• Fix for when the text input form clears when switching between EOR camera and scoreboard. The text now remains in place regardless of the game actions.
• Added an option to turn off the jets auto throttle feature.
• Fix for a game crash
• Fix for a crash that could occur during the end of round screen.
• Fixed an issue where taking damage indicators (the red wedge) where pointing in the wrong direction.
• Lowered frame history time on all platforms to improve on ‘out of region’ player issues.